Genet. Sel. Evol.
Volume 32, Number 1, January-February 2000
|Page(s)||99 - 104|
- Bijma P., Woolliams J.A., Prediction of genetic contributions and generation intervals in populations with overlapping generations under selection, Genetics 151 (1998) 1197-1210.
- Hill W.G., Prediction and evaluation of response to selection with overlapping generations, Anim. Prod. 18 (1974) 117-139.
- Hopkins I.R., James J.W., Genetic responses in the early years of selection programmes using genetic differences between generations, Anim. Prod. 28 (1979) 65-77.
- James J.W., A note on selection differentials and generation length when generations overlap, Anim. Prod. 24 (1977) 109-112.
- Rendel J.M., Robertson A., Estimation of genetic gain in milk yield by selection in a closed herd of dairy cattle, J. Genet. 50 (1950) 1-8.
- Woolliams J.A., Bijma P., Villanueva B., Expected genetic contributions and their impact on gene flow and genetic gain, Genetics 153 (1999) 1009-1020.
Copyright INRA, EDP Sciences